Floating Safety Device
ARWEI Aquastopp gratings with floating safety device
The innovation by ARWEI applied for patent fulfils any requirements and provides safety and easy handling.
The ARWEI Aquastop gratings with floating safety device are used for example in pools with artificial waves or in the arrival area of water slides where they are completely floated. But also in this case the gratings keep their position. Only this prevents permanently from a hazardous stepping into the flooding channel in your pool. The floating safety device is designed in a way that it can just be picked-up from the channel for cleaning purposes.
ARWEI Aquastop keeps its position also in case of waves.
No floating in the arrival area of slides.
Aquastop floating safety device by ARWEI.
- No floating of the gratings out of the flooding channels.
- No "tiding up" of gratings by personnel after waves or sliding.
- Permanent compliance with regulations for the prevention of accidents.
- No assembly / drilling necessary.
- Simple pick-up of gratings with floating safety device.
- No contact of floating safety device with pottery.
- Floating safety device is firmly attached to the grating.
- Floating safety device does not reduce the absorption of flooding water.